Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye recipe. To make midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of corned beef.
- Prepare 1/3 C of shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 1/3 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/3 C of shredded smoked gouda cheese.
- You need 2 of heaping T clarified butter.
- Prepare 1 C of shredded Russet potato.
- Prepare 1/2 of small yellow onion; medium dice.
- Provide 1/4 C of sweet corn.
- Provide 1 t of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Use 1/2 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- Take 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 T of sour cream.
- Take 1 T of milk.
- Take 8 slices of rye bread; toasted.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper;.
Steps to make Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Heat a large saute pan. Add 1 heaping T of clarified butter. Alternatively, use a flat top griddle..
- Squeeze all water out of shredded potatoes. Place in a mixing bowl. Add onion, bell pepper, rosemary, and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine..
- Add potato mixture to pan. Spread out as much as possible to increase surface area and therefore decrease cooking time. Cook over medium-high heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, or until one side of potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Add more butter or decrease heat if necessary..
- Flip potatoes. Add another heaping T of clarified butter. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until potatoes are almost caramelized. Using the side of metal spatula, cut the potatoes in the pan..
- Add corned beef and saute 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add garlic and corn during last 30 seconds. Add more clarified butter if necessary..
- Whisk eggs, sour cream, and milk together until smooth. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Spread potato mixture out in pan. Pour eggs atop. Sprinkle cheeses..
- Bake at 375° for approximately 8 minutes or until eggs are no longer liquid..
- Assemble sandwich. Serve..
- Variations; Parsley, sage, coriander, roasted poblano/garlic/tomatoes, cucumber, white pepper, mustard, mushrooms, sauerkraut, caramelized onions, caraway, carrots, smoked-corned beef, shallots, jalapeños, habanero, celery, bacon, ham, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, beef stock, demi glace, grilled corn, gruyere, spinach, arugula, parmesean, romano, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, pork belly, roasted bell peppers, vinegar, avocado, chives, scallions, ginger, honey, thyme, basil, oregano, zucchini, asparagus, mint, tamarind, maple, lemon zest, sourdough, foccacia, roasted garlic baguette, onion roll, Italian loaves, aioli, fried eggs, pancetta, prosciutto, apple cider, curry powder, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange,.
If you find this Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.