Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tripe Trieste a la Momo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tripe Trieste a la Momo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tripe Trieste a la Momo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tripe trieste a la momo recipe. You can cook tripe trieste a la momo using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tripe Trieste a la Momo:
- Provide 8000 grams of Cooked tripes.
- Use 120 grams of Dried bacon (pancetta) or ham.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Bread crumbs, unseasoned.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Sweet paprika powder.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Pepper, black, ground.
- You need 2 tsp of Parsley.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 pinch of Marjoram.
- Provide 100 grams of Parmiggiano cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 liter of Beef stock.
- Take 4 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red wine or vinegar.
Instructions to make Tripe Trieste a la Momo:
- Cut cooked tripes in stripes. Chop onions and garlic finely. Cut potatoes in small bite-sized cubes. Cut pancetta in thick stripes..
- On hot oil fry onion, pancetta and bread crumbs..
- Before it completely browns add tomato puree and tripes..
- Slowly add warm stock, stirring while adding..
- Add marjoram, garlic, pepper, paprika..
- Pour in the wine and add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are done..
- Serve with bread and sprinkle with grated cheese..
- !!tripes must be thicker than soup, a consistency similar to cream soups..
If you find this Tripe Trieste a la Momo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.