Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Big Mac sloppy joe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Big Mac sloppy joe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to big mac sloppy joe recipe. To make big mac sloppy joe you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Big Mac sloppy joe:
- Use of lean ground beef.
- You need of mayo.
- You need of Thousand Island dressing.
- You need of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Provide of tangy dill pickles, diced.
- Provide of yellow onions, diced.
- Provide of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Provide of large sesame seed hamburger buns.
- Get of iceberg lettuce, shredded.
Steps to make Big Mac sloppy joe:
- Preheat oven to 400F for toasting the buns. Cook the ground beef with a dab of butter or margarine in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Crumble the beef well as it cooks. Once the ground beef is fully cooked drain the grease from the pan and reduce the heat to medium..
- Add the mayo, Thousand Island dressing, salt and pepper to the pan. Stir well until all of the ground beef is coated in the dressing. Add the diced pickles and diced onions to the pan. Stir well again and reduce heat to low. Lay the hamburger buns in a single layer on a baking sheet..
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until the buns are lightly toasted. 4-6 minutes. Add the shredded cheddar to the ground beef pan and stir just until the cheese is combined with the meat. Spoon the ground beef mixture on to the bottom buns. Sprinkle shredded lettuce on top of the meat and then cover with top bun. Serve and enjoy!.
- Ninja foodie- toast buns first.
- Then brown hamburger and drain off any grease, and clean inter pot. (sauté mode).
- Add the meat,back pot,add salt, pepper, mayo, Thousand Island dressing, mix, add in onions, diced pickles and cheese, mix (use sauté mode).
- Serve on bun… add meat to the buns top with lettuce and add some more slice pickles..
- Notes- I had to substitute what was fine, my kids don’t like onions so this is what I used. And I was out of mayo so I used this. And everything still taste like a Big Mac. I made everything in the ninja foodie. I gave two different recipes on how to make this. Enjoy 😉 it’s definitely worth trying if you like Big Macs or sloppy joes..
If you find this Big Mac sloppy joe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.