Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chili Con Carne Style Onion Meat Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili Con Carne Style Onion Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Con Carne Style Onion Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili con carne style onion meat sauce recipe. To cook chili con carne style onion meat sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Con Carne Style Onion Meat Sauce:
- Provide 2 medium of Onion.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 150 grams of Ground meat (mixed pork and beef, or just pork).
- Use 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Take 50 ml of Red wine (optional).
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ☆ Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆ Nutmeg.
- Provide 2 tsp of ☆ Cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of ☆ Soup stock cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Instructions to make Chili Con Carne Style Onion Meat Sauce:
- Measure out the ingredients. Mince the onions, grate the garlic, combine the ☆ ingredients in a small dish. Lay out the other ingredients individually..
- Stir fry the ground meat in a nonstick pan..
- When the meat has changed colour and released its grease, drain the grease and transfer the meat to a plate. Wipe the pan with paper towels..
- In the same pan, heat olive oil, and cook the onion and garlic until transparent. Add the meat back into the pan and cook some more, while mixing thoroughly..
- Once the ingredients from Step 4 have been thoroughly mixed, add , and incorporate..
- Add the tomatoes and wine. Mix for about 5 minutes, crushing the tomatoes with the back of a ladle..
- When it looks like this, it's done..
- You can serve this dish in many ways, so store in your freezer. Here I have layered with mashed potatoes..
- It's also very good with pasta. Your guests will be delighted if you serve it as a party dip too..
If you find this Chili Con Carne Style Onion Meat Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.