Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Soup of Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Soup of Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a soup of beans recipe. You can cook a soup of beans using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare A Soup of Beans:
- Provide 15 ounces of dark kidney beans.
- Get 15 ounces of light kidney beans.
- Provide 15 ounces of pinto beans.
- Get 15 ounces of Cannellini beans.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery leaves incorporated.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Use 1 of large onion diced.
- Take 1-1/2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- Provide 1 pint of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of hog jawls, bacon with skin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of summer savory.
Instructions to make A Soup of Beans:
- Slice the hog jawls into strips. Remove the skin cutting closely to the edges leaving little fat on the strips. Slice the rest of the hog jawls into small bits. Render the fat off the skin..
- Remove the skin strips and slice them into very small pieces. Add the hog jawls into the pot to render them. Dice the onions..
- Add the onion and skin bits into the pot with the rendered hog jawls, sweat the onions for 15 minutes. Add the garlic, salt, and celery sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the beans, broth, spices and vinegar. Bring to a boil then simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally..
- After it has simmered 30 minutes add the butter and allow to melt covered with the heat off..
If you find this A Soup of Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.