Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker mozzarella stuffed meatballs recipe. To make slow cooker mozzarella stuffed meatballs you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs:
- Get 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lbs of hot Italian ground sausage.
- Get 8 oz of Mozzarella Block.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of tsb black pepper.
- Provide 1 Tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 2 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce (your favorite).
- Prepare 1 lbs of angel hair pasta (optional).
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs:
- Cut mozzarella in to small cubes.
- Mix together in large bowl and rub into meatballs the ground beef,hot Italian ground sausage, parmesan shredded cheese, milk, eggs, bread crumb, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper,garlic powder..
- Insert mozzarella cheese to center of meatball. Roll meatball back to shape making sure to cover mozzarella evenly..
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce to bottom of slower cooker..
- Add ready meatballs to slow cooker..
- Mix remaining spaghetti sauce and sugar together then add to slow cooker covering meatballs fully..
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- Enjoy as side dish or add over bed of angel hair pasta..
If you find this Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.