Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) recipe. To cook chinese herbal chicken soup (dun ji tang) you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- Get of Whole Chicken Leg (bone in).
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Water (or as needed).
- Get of Dun Ji Tang herbs;.
- You need of Astragalus Root (Bei Chi 北芪).
- Prepare of Codonopsis (Dang Shen 党参).
- Use of Chinese Yam (Huai Shan 淮山).
- Use of Solomon's Seal (Yu Zhu 玉竹).
- You need of Wolfberries (Goji Zi 枸杞子).
- Provide of Optional.
- Prepare of Red Dates.
- Provide of Dried Longan.
Steps to make Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang):
- CHICKEN; rinse the chicken. Dry the chicken with kitchen towels and then salt it. Let it sit for 30 minutes..
- STEW; In a pot, place in all the Herbs as well as Water and chicken. Bring it to a boil and then turn down the heat to a simmer. REMOVE any scum from the surface and let the soup cook for 1 hour or until the liquid has been reduced by half..
- SERVE; turn off the heat, remove the chicken and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then, chop the chicken into serving size. Taste the soup to see if it needs to be seasoned. Serve in a bowl..
If you find this Chinese Herbal Chicken Soup (Dun Ji Tang) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.