Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kang kai nor mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup recipe. To cook kang kai nor mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup:
- You need 200 grams of of chicken, cut into mouth full size.
- You need 150 grams of of wash and drain sour bamboo.
- Take 10 of leaves of sweet basil.
- Prepare 3 of brunch of cut dill.
- Get 2 of brunch of cut green onion.
- You need 1 tsp of of finally chopped galanga.
- Get 1 tsp of of finally chopped lemon grass.
- Use 2 of red chilies.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of of shrimp paste.
- You need 2 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of chicken stock powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of thai fermented fish, just juice is needed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of of chicken stock.
Steps to make Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup:
- In the blender add chilies, galanga, lemon grass, shallots and garlic then shrimp paste blend well and set aside.
- Put chicken in the pot add blended mixture and add fermented fish into the pot.
- Cook everything in the pot on high heat keep stirring till gets good smell of herbs.
- Add chicken stock and bamboos in to the pot let's boil..
- Add chicken stock powder, fish sauce and dills ,served hot with rice.
If you find this Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.