Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. You can cook easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Use 1/2 head of broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems.
- Get 1 of Zucchini.
- Get 100 g of asparagus.
- Get 1-2 of carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk).
- Take 300 g of Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton.
- Get 1 of Celery stick.
- Use 1 of small leek.
- You need 3-4 of Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1.5 L of Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables).
- Take 2 of Bayleaf.
- Provide 2-3 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Provide 200 g of – 300g Fresh spinach.
- Get of For spices / garnish.
- You need 2-3 of Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1 tbs of Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks.
- Get 1 tbs of Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sweet basil.
- You need 1 tbs of oregano.
- Use 1 tbs of thyme.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mint.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chives (optional).
- You need of Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak).
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available).
Steps to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables..
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables – carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen..
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley..
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking..
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts – should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature..
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency..
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal..
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up).
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.