Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe. To make baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup you only need 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup:
- Use 1 kg of irish potatoes.
- Get 1 table spoon of butter.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of tumeric.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Get of I bunch dhania.
- Take of Pumkin/carrot/tomato soup.
- Get 2 cups of pumkin puree.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 100 gms of chicken pieces.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger/ garlic paste.
- Take 1 of knorr chicken cube.
- Take of I teaspoon tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of tomato paate.
- Get 1 cup of milk/cream.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of rosemery leaves.
Instructions to make Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup:
- Peel, wash and boil the potatoes. Then drain the excess water after boiling.
- Fry the onions till well cooked.
- Add in the butter, salt and tumeric.
- Add in the dhania.
- Add in the potatoes bit by bit as you stir.
- Stir till well mixed then mash.
- Let them cool the roll into desired shapes and arrange on a greased oven tray.
- Apply melted butter on top.
- Bake until browned and crispy.
- For the soup. Prepare the ingredients.
- In a pan fry the chicken pieces in a little oil till well browned and set them aside.
- Fry the onions.
- Add in the tomato puree and ginger/garlic paste. Stir, cover and let it simmer.
- Add in the tomato paste, salt, tumeric, chicken cube and rosemery.
- Add in the grated carrots and browned chicken.
- Add in the pumkin puree bit by bit while stirring.
- Add in the milk and keep stirring till a desired consitency is achieved.
- Cover and allow it to simmer for a few mins.
If you find this Baked potato croquettes with pumkin/carrot/tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.