Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Soup Curry with Simmered Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Soup Curry with Simmered Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy soup curry with simmered chicken wings recipe. You can have easy soup curry with simmered chicken wings using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Soup Curry with Simmered Chicken Wings:
- Get 8 of Chicken wing drumettes (the large end of the wing).
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- Use 1/2 packages of Curry roux (block).
- Use 1 tbsp of Curry powder (optional).
- Provide 1 large of Water.
- Get 1 of Your choice of toppings, such as vegetables, soft-boiled eggs, etc..
Steps to make Easy Soup Curry with Simmered Chicken Wings:
- Boil the chicken wings in 1 liter of water. Diligently skim the scum while cooking..
- After about 30 minutes over medium heat, turn off the heat and let it rest for another 30 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the carrots and potatoes..
- Turn on the heat to medium. Add the carrots and potatoes..
- Add the curry roux and curry powder and simmer some more..
- Once the vegetables become tender, turn off the heat. Serve with other vegetables and a boiled egg..
If you find this Easy Soup Curry with Simmered Chicken Wings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.