Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet satay (sate manis) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet satay (sate manis) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet satay (sate manis) recipe. You can cook sweet satay (sate manis) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet satay (sate manis):
- You need 500 gram of beef loin/Pork loin/ Chicken cut into pieces 2cm.
- Get 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide of Spices (ground).
- Get 1 tablespoons of coriander, roasted.
- You need 1/4 teaspoons of cumin, roasted.
- Get 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of red chilies.
Steps to make Sweet satay (sate manis):
- Mix and knead beef or lamb or pork with ground spices, lime juice, sweet soy sauce and oil. Let the mixture stand at least 15 minutes..
- Thread 4-5 pieces meet onto a skewer, brush it with remaining marinade and grill until golden brown..
- Serve with sweet soy sauce or peanut sauce, or both..
- For the Sweet soy sauce : Grind 10 (optional) bird's eye chilli with 3 shallots and combine with 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce..
- For the Peanut butter sauce : Grind 2 red chilli with 100 gram roasted or fried peanuts. Add 100 cc watter and stir well..
If you find this Sweet satay (sate manis) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.