Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe. You can have roasted broccoli mushroom soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted broccoli mushroom soup:
- Provide of broccoli, washed and cut into florets.
- Provide of mushrooms (any kind).
- Take of garlic, chopped.
- Use of onion chopped.
- Use of cream of mushroom soup (optional).
- Provide of vegetable/ chicken stock.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Steps to make Roasted broccoli mushroom soup:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss the broccoli with olive oil, salt, pepper and,roast them in the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Heat oil in a wide bottomed pan, add garlic and onions, mushrooms till nicely golden..
- Add the stock to the pan and add broccoli and cook for another 5- 10mins..
- You can add can of cream of mushroom soup too for extra creaminess. (optional) Or 1/2 cup of milk.
- Once cooked, remove the soup from heat and let it cool for sometime. Using hand held blender, blend the soup till smooth..
- Season accordingly. Garnish with chives or croutons. Enjoy.
If you find this Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.