Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp and corn soup recipe. To make spicy shrimp and corn soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Get 2 lb of Peeled Shrimp.
- Use 1 lb of Frozen Sweet White Corn.
- Use 1 lb of Frozen Pearl onions.
- You need 1 can of Cream style corn.
- You need 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Get 1 can of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 can of Rotel.
- Get 1 cup of seasoning blend (onions, peppers, celery).
- Get 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 32 Oz of Carton chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 stick of + some REAL BUTTER.
- Get of Creole seasoning.
- Use of Zataran's crab boil powder.
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Saute seasoning blend in butter (reserve the stick)..
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp and butter. Cook for 30 mins on med heat..
- Toss in stick of butter and shrimp. Cook about 10 minutes until shrimp is done..
If you find this Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.