Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. You can have butternut squash soup using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut Squash Soup:
- Prepare of Large Butternut Squash.
- You need of Chopped Green Onions.
- You need of Chopped Leek.
- You need of Medium-Size Chopped Red Onion.
- Get of Minced Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground Nutmeg.
- Use of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take of Cooking Oil.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Wash the butternut squash thoroughly since we won't be removing the tough skin..
- Chop the butternut into two inch sizes to decrease the boiling time and remove the seeds..
- In a sufuria, add in the butternut and about 6 cups of water. Over high heat, bring it to a boil. Use the knife to check whether it is cooked all the way through. Remove from the sufuria and let them cool..
- As it cools, chop and mince the ingredients..
- Chop the boiled butternut squash into smaller pieces..
- Heat the sufuria over medium heat with the cooking oil added, then add onions and saute till soft and transparent..
- Add the garlic and continue to saute as you stir. Add the salt..
- Add the leek and green onions and cook for three minutes, occasionally stirring then switch off the gas..
- In a bigger bowl add in the butternut squash, contents from the sufuria, black pepper, nutmeg and give it a good stir..
- Using a counter-top blender add in half of the mixture and two cups of water and blend..
- Pour the puree back into the sufuria. Over high heat bring it to a boil, occasionally stirring. Once the soup reaches a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for an additional three minutes..
- Serve immediately while still hot..
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.