Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pilau with chunky chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pilau with chunky chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pilau with chunky chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably buy many food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pilau with chunky chicken soup recipe. To cook pilau with chunky chicken soup you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pilau with chunky chicken soup:
- Get 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of mutton/beef cut into big chunks.
- Get 2 tbsp of pilau masala.
- Prepare tbsp of Ginger and garlic paste..1.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 of large onions diced.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 2 cups of water/chicken stock.
- Take of Cooking oil…enough to cover your onions.
Instructions to make Pilau with chunky chicken soup:
- Soak your rice in water for about 20 minutes.
- In your cooking pot, boil your meat if it feels to hard, especially beef..prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Brown your beef/mutton with a little oil…do not burn it.
- Add your onions, finely chopped, and add more oil. Enough to cover your onions..you do not want dry pilau.
- Let your onions cook till they turn golden brown. Do not burn them please.
- Add your ginger and garlic paste.. Stir everything and let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Throw in your salt, pepper, garam masala, pilau masala….let it cook for a few more minutes… Your meat should be almost cooked through.
- Drain the water and add in your soaked rice….add water or stock..mix gently.
- Leave your pot uncovered on a medium heat till the water is almost gone…then lower heat and cover pot..
- When ready, use a fork to turn over the rice.. A wooden spoon will crash the rice….
- Serve with some sauce, soup, or chutney on the side.
If you find this Pilau with chunky chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.