Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Beef steak with Mexican sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Beef steak with Mexican sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Beef steak with Mexican sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled beef steak with mexican sauce recipe. You can have grilled beef steak with mexican sauce using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Beef steak with Mexican sauce:
- Provide 2 of large beefsteaks.
- Use 1 tbls of mustard paste.
- Prepare 1 tbls of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tbls of onion powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbls of ginger powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbls of oil.
- Provide 1 tbls of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbls of worestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbls of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbls of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of (For Mexican Sauce):.
- Get 2 tbls of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbls of worestershire sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of tomatoes ketchup.
- Provide 1/3 cup of mushrooms slices.
- Provide 1/4 cup of black olives slices.
- Get 1/4 cup of carrot Julien.
- Use 1/4 cup of capsicum Julien.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt & pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of (Soutay Vegetables).
- Use 1 of medium potato Julien.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot Julien.
- Provide 1/3 cup of green been / green onion.
- Use 1 tsp of salt & pepper.
- Get 2 tbls of oil.
- Use of French Fries.
Instructions to make Grilled Beef steak with Mexican sauce:
- >For Steak,: Marinate steaks with all (marinade ingredients). Put the steaks in ziplock bag and place in fridge over night..
- >For sauce: heat up oil and add carrot and capsicum and mushrooms stir it till slightly soft then add worestershire sauce, water, salt & pepper and olives cook till thicken..
- >Soutay Vegetables: heat up oil cook potatoes, carrots, green beans and capsicum. Cook till done and cooked sprinkle black pepper and salt..
- >For cooking Steak: Heat up oil on Grill pan and place steak on the pan, cook both sides by pouring remaining marination, cooked till done and tender..
- >Prepare platter: place Grilled beef steak on the platter, pour hot Mexican sauce, place cheddar cheese slice on top. Set soutay vegetables on side of dish and dry French fries on another side of the dish..
- >Decorations: decorate platter from the vegetable side with beautiful cucumber flowers and salad leaves. Enjoy it you never before..
If you find this Grilled Beef steak with Mexican sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.