Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hong Kong Beef Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hong Kong Beef Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hong kong beef noodle recipe. You can cook hong kong beef noodle using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hong Kong Beef Noodle:
- Prepare 3 of garlic dice.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly slice beef.
- Prepare 6 slice of thinly slice ginger.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of shao xing wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of FLAVOURFULL SAUCE OPTIONAL A.
- Take 4 tbsp of store bought korean beef marinate sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of bottle store bought spicy teriyaki sauce.
- You need of OR USED SIMPLE SAUCE OPTIONAL B.
- Provide 3 tbsp of dark sauce.
- Get 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take of NOODLE.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4 cup of soy flat noodle or flat rice noodle or udon noodle.
- Provide of VEGETABLE.
- Use 1 large of thinly slice fresh red chili.
- Provide 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of fresh coriander /spring onion.
Steps to make Hong Kong Beef Noodle:
- COOK NOODLE,,,, bring water to a boil then add soy noodle simmer for 3 minute then drain add 1 tbsp of oil and set aside.
- in pan with oil saute garlic and ginger for 1 minute then add red chili and thinly sliced beef saute till 90 percent cooked.
- add FLAVOUR SAUCE OPTION A and cooked soy noodle mix well.
- add shao xing wine then mix well then add coriander leaf and off heat and serve immediately.
- BELOW ARE FEW BEEF RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360905-stir-fry-bulgogi-beef-porklamb https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359067-beef-with-ginger-in-hoisin-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366613-beef-slice-in-sweet-dark-sauce.
If you find this Hong Kong Beef Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.