Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish pepper soup recipe. To make fish pepper soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish pepper soup:
- Prepare of Cat fish.
- Prepare of Grinded pepper (scotch bonnet + onions).
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Take of Spices (curry, cumin, garlic, ginger, Calabash nutmeg, bay leaf).
- Provide slice of Orange/Lemon.
- Take of Oil.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- Use of Celery leaves (optional).
- Provide of Oyster or fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
Steps to make Fish pepper soup:
- 1. Wash the slime of the fish (use lemon or vinegar or ash) wash off the slime. Cut and keep it in warm water..
- 2. In a pot, add 1 cooking spoon of oil, once hot, add the pepper and fry until oil appears around the edges. Add the seasoning..
- 3. Add like 1/2 cup water, spring onions, once it boiled, arrange the fish, add some fresh ginger slices and Orange, u can add the bay leaves at this point..
- 4. Cover pot and let it cook for 5-6minutes, then carefully turn them. I prefer to add the spice towards the end of cooking, cook for another 5-6minutes, then add the spices listed, celery leaves (optional)..
- . 5. After 2 minutes, remove the orange slices, add the ketchup, and oyster sauce. Stir carefully and turn the heat off. Serve with boiled/fried potatoes, couscous or rice. Voila! Wild Flavours Chef B.
If you find this Fish pepper soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.