Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground pork n noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground pork n noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground pork n noodles recipe. You can have ground pork n noodles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground pork n noodles:
- Provide of main.
- Provide 1 of lb, ground pork.
- Take 1 of bell pepper.
- Get 1 stalk of celery chopped small.
- Use 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tony's or cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1 can of cream if mushroom soup.
- Get 1 cup of baby carrotts.
- Take 3 cup of water or chicken stock.
Instructions to make Ground pork n noodles:
- Fry ground pork with garlic, celery, bell pepper, Italian seasonings, s&p. Fry till completely cook though..
- Cook large shell noodles el-donte, save 1.5 cups of the starchy water from noodles. N drain the remainder water..
- Add cream of mushroom soup and noodles. Simmer 10-15 minutes untill thicken a bit.
If you find this Ground pork n noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.