Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne soup recipe. To cook chilli con carne soup you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli Con Carne Soup:
- Prepare 200-250 g of Beef, Chicken OR Pork *cut into small pieces.
- Take 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Paprika.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of Ground Coriander Seeds.
- Get 1 of canned (400g) Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Stock of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of canned (*400g) Beans of your choice *drained.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oregano, Coriander Leaves or Parsley.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 cup of cooked Barley.
Steps to make Chilli Con Carne Soup:
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or pot over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Meat..
- Add Spices and stir-fry for a few minutes, add Tomatoes and Stock, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add drained canned Beans and cooked Barley, and simmer for a few minutes. Add Oregano (OR Coriander Leaves or Parsley) and season with Salt & Pepper..
If you find this Chilli Con Carne Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.