Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jamerican curry chicken & rice soup recipe. You can have jamerican curry chicken & rice soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Provide 1 pound of chicken breast.
- Provide 4 cups of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Take 2 cup of cooked basmati rice.
- You need 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow onion, diced.
- Use 1 cup of tomato, diced.
- Get 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minched.
- Use 4 tablespoons of Jamaican curry powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground cummin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Use 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1 can (13.5 oz) of reduced fat coconut milk.
Steps to make Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes & season with 2 tbsp of curry. Place in plastic zip bag & refrigerate for a hour or longer. (The longer you marinate, the better the flavor. 8-24 hrs).
- Cook chicken in skillet with 1 tbsp of olive oil until all meat is white & set aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a (separate) large stockpot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots and celery & cook for 6-7 minutes, until the onion is soft & translucent, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, & cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the garlic is fragrant, stirring occasionally..
- Add the chicken broth, tomatoes, chicken, curry powder, ginger, cumin, salt & pepper, and stir to combine..
- Add coconut milk & stir. Continue to cook until the soup reaches a simmer (about 5-8 min). Then reduce heat to medium-low, cover partially with a lid, & let the mixture simmer..
- Take off heat & add cook rice. Stir until combined. Then taste soup, add extra salt & pepper if needed. Serve warm..
If you find this Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.