Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de pollo – chicken soup recipe. To make caldo de pollo – chicken soup you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup:
- Provide of caldo.
- You need 3 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 bag of of baby carrots or about 7 whole carrots.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 4 of whole corns.
- Take 5 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Provide 3 of chicken cubes.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 1 of lemon juice to taste.
- Take 2 gallon of water.
- Prepare 1 of i use about 6 bags of sazon.
- Use 3 can of tomatoe sauce.
- Get of rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of chicken cube.
- Provide 2 of bags of sazon.
- Provide 2 cup of rice.
- Use 4 cup of water.
Steps to make Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup:
- fill pot with water.
- add boneless skinless chicken breast, onion and boil.
- while boiling chicken, begin peeling and dicing potatoes.. they can be as big or small as you want.. remember the bigger the potatoes the longer to cook… rinse cut potatoes and set aside until chicken is half way cooked…
- once chicken is almost completely white add raw potatoes, sazon, chicken cubes, & tomato sauce… begin to make rice.. put oil in pot add rice.. brown rice then add 4 cups water.. add sazon and chicken cube.. boil..when water is almost completely obsorbed, cover rice and turn off flame.. set aside.
- if you have raw carrots.. skin them and cut them in fours.. rinse and set aside.. clean corn off and break in halves.. set aside. slice zucchini rinse.. rinse cilantro.
- when potatoes are soft but still a bit raw..add carrots.. let carrots boil for about five minutes then add corn, zucchini and cilantro.
- its done when carrots and potatoes are soft.
- serve a spoon of rice in w bowl add soup over.. once chicken is cooked you can shred it.. add lemon and salt to taste… enjoy.
If you find this Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.