Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's tomato and lentil soup recipe. You can have sig's tomato and lentil soup using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- Provide 5 of fresh spring onion, white and green finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of wild garlic salt (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of chili powder.
- Use 2 of cm piece peeled and chopped fresh ginger.
- Take 2 of good pinches of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 of good pinches of fenugreek.
- Get 1 pinch of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- You need 2 of good pinches of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 250 grams of best plum tomatoes.
- Take 250 grams of drained weight, canned lentils.
- Prepare 1 tsp of knorr aromat or other stock seasoning.
- Get of water.
- Use 3 slice of fairly thick cut of tomatoes for each person.
- Take 2 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Take 2 pinch of of sparkling powder fine sugar for caramelising tomatoes.
- You need 8 of sprigs of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup:
- For this recipe you can either use dried and soaked lentils or canned lentils. I use puy lentils or green lentils , but you can use red if you prefer . You can also use canned plum tomatoes or fresh cherry tomatoes. If using fresh tomatoes do not remove the seeds as you will lose some of the health benefits , they will be pureed anyway..
- If you are using canned lentils rinse them well under cold water and drain.
- Add all ingredients except the sliced tomatoes , cinnamon and sugar into a saucepan, slightly heat the contents in the pan, then puree into a very smooth soup, thickness to your liking.. Heat until cooked through and simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir frequent to prevent setting onto the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle the tomato slices from both sides with the sugar and dry fry in a hot pan until they slightly char and caramelise.
- Serve soup in bowls with the tomato slices sprinkle with cinnamon , add a few sprigs of fresh coriander.
If you find this Sig's Tomato and Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.