Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatball and Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball and Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball and Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball and mushroom soup recipe. To make meatball and mushroom soup you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball and Mushroom Soup:
- You need of baby portobello mushrooms whole.
- Use of beef meatballs.
- You need of sliced leeks.
- Prepare of sliced salad olives with pimientos.
- Use of brine liquid of olives.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of sliced julienned water chestnuts.
- You need of soya sauce.
- Prepare of parsley flakes for garnish.
- Use of beef broth.
Instructions to make Meatball and Mushroom Soup:
- Heat the oil in a pot. Separate the stems from the caps of the mushrooms. Slice the leeks add to the oil and sauté. Add in the meatballs, all the mushrooms pieces, olives and juices. Slice the water chestnuts and add..
- Sauté for 15 minutes till leeks are soft. Add the broth bring to a boil and simmer 12 minutes, add the soya sauce, let rest 10 minutes. Serve with parsley on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Meatball and Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.