Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare of each) diced tomatoes.
- Provide of tomato paste.
- You need of sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need of vegetable stock (use a quality stock not broth).
- Use of carrots, diced.
- Prepare of celery, diced.
- You need of white onion, diced.
- Provide of garlic, minced.
- Use of dried oregano.
- Take of rosemary.
- Get of Italiano seasoning.
- Use of sea salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Take of each) red kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare of zucchini, diced.
- Provide of Ditali pasta (tubular).
- You need of frozen green beans, thawed.
- Get of baby spinach, chopped.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Combine all ingredients accept the pasta in a large soup pot. Cover and simmer on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add pasta to the pot and simmer for 1 more hour. Serve.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.