Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage soup recipe. To cook cabbage soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Soup:
- Take 2 tbsp of live oil.
- Provide 1 head of white cabbage.
- Prepare 3 medium of carrots.
- Provide 3 quart of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Prepare 2 of whole cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 of salt.
Steps to make Cabbage Soup:
- Heat olive oil in large pot over medium heat..
- Shred cabbage and add to pot..
- Slice carrots on the bias and add to oil and cabbage..
- Saute vegetables until cabbage softens. (About 10 minutes).
- Add all of the vegetable broth..
- Add spices to pot..
- Salt to taste. (This depends on the saltiness of your broth. ).
- Simmer on low heat until cabbage and carrots are tender enough for your taste..
If you find this Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.