Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mie ayam (chicken noodle soup with palm sugar and soy sauce) recipe. You can cook mie ayam (chicken noodle soup with palm sugar and soy sauce) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce):
- Use 250 g of breast chicken(chopped).
- You need 500 g of Wheat noodles.
- Get of Seasoning 1:.
- Prepare 25 g of onion.
- Provide 25 g of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 cm of turmeric.
- Use 5 pieces of candlenut.
- Take of Seasoning 2:.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 g of coriander powder.
- Use 2 g of ground pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 50 g of palm sugar.
- Use 2 of lime leaves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of lemongrass.
- Use of Additional:.
- Take 3 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Use of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salty soy sauce.
- Take of Green onion (chopped).
- Get of Fried onion.
- Take of Mustard greens.
- Use of Dumpling crackers.
Instructions to make Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce):
- Chicken sauce:Blend seasoning 1 with some water until smooth..
- Heat pan in medium heat, pour cooking oil and seasoning 1. Put in breast chicken. Stir..
- Add seasoning 2. Add 200 ml water. Stir and cooked for 15 minutes..
- In other pan, boil wheat noodle. If the noodles are cooked. Take the noodles and throw the water..
- Put some noodles in the bowl, add sesame oil and salty soy sauce. Stir. Add chicken sauce. Pour some hot water. Add green onion, fried onion, mustard greens, and dumpling crackers..
If you find this Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.