Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's soup curry recipe. To cook our family's soup curry you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Use 6 of Chicken wings (the drumettes or the thigh meat).
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Provide 2 small of Tomato.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Take 6 small of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Use 3 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 of pieces Commercial curry roux of your choice (medium hot to hot).
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Butter, olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Boiled broccoili as a garnish.
Instructions to make Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Mince the onion. Cut the carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. I think they're better on the larger side. Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. I used whole small potatoes in their skins this time!!.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion. When it's translucent, add the chicken and brown. Add potatoes and carrot and sauté..
- Crush the tomatoes with your hands and add to the pan. Mix and sauté..
- Add water and soup stock cube, and simmer..
- When the vegetables are tender, add curry roux and simmer some more. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper..
If you find this Our Family's Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.