Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot ginger soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. To cook carrot ginger soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter or coconut oil.
- Take 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of carrots (peeled and chopped).
- You need 1 of large potato (peeled and cubed) or 1 cup cooked lentils.
- Take 1 of celery.
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground or fresh ginger.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk or coconut milk.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper (to taste).
- Provide t of tsp thyme.
- Take 2 cup of butternut squash (optional).
Steps to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Heat butter over low/medium heat, saute onions until translucent.
- Add carrots, potato, celery, broth and ginger. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce to low heat, simmer for approx 30 min or until vegetables tender. Stir occasionally..
- Blend until smooth. Stir in milk, curry, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat until heated through and reaches desires consistency (approx 10 min).
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.