Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mixed Veg Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed veg soup recipe. To make mixed veg soup you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Veg Soup:
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Capsicum.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower, or broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of potato or sweet potato, peeled and chopped.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide As needed of Any others leftover veggies in fridge.
- Take 1 cup of green beans, corn, chopped tomato, or other vegetables.
- Get 3-4 cups of chopped leafy greens such as spinach,methi.
- You need to taste of Sea salt or kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You need 100 grams of paneer.
- Prepare 1-2 springs of green coriander.
Instructions to make Mixed Veg Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot. Add the onion, carrot, and celery and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the cauliflower, potato, bay leaf, and greens.Add enough water to cover the vegetables, as well as a generous pinch of salt..
- Bring the soup to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat. Simmer the soup for about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender..
- Puree about half of the soup mixture..
- Add the remaining vegetables of your choice: green beans, corn, tomatoes or anything else you've chosen. Cook until the greens are tender.
- Season to taste,add paneer cubes or grated paneer and chopped coriander leaves and serve boiling hot..
If you find this Mixed Veg Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.