Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower soup recipe. You can cook cauliflower soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower Soup:
- Provide 1 medium of Cauliflower.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of Bacon.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Spring onions.
- Get 1/4 cup of Melting cheese.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 dash of Cajun spice (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Cauliflower Soup:
- Cut the cauliflower and add it with water to a blender or food processor, and blend it well until you have a smooth cream. If using the blender, you need a good blender for this..
- Chop the onion, bacon and spring onion.
- Sauté the onion with the bacon and 1/4 of the spring onions.
- Add the cauliflower cream, and cook well (remember to stir constantly) for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and the Cajun spice. Add the tsp of sugar.
- Add the cheese, mix well until it melts and serve with a tbsp of olive oil.
If you find this Cauliflower Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.