Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healing Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healing Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healing Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healing soup recipe. You can have healing soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healing Soup:
- Get 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Get 3/4 cup of sliced leeks.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced lemongrass.
- Use 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of better then boullian.
- Take 8 ounces of cooked shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken is great).
- Get 1 cup of pearl couscous.
- You need 1/2 of of a lemon.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Healing Soup:
- Heat one tablespoon of the stock in 4 to 5 quart Dutch oven of stock pot over medium. When it begins to sizzle, add the onions, leeks,carrots,and celery. Sauté until the vegetables are soft, about six minutes. Stir in the ginger, lemongrass, and garlic, and heat until aromatic. Sprinkle the turmeric over the vegetables and stir..
- Add the stock, chicken, and couscous, and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat to to maintain a gentle simmer, cook for 15 minutes. Squeeze the half lemon into the soup, taste, and season with salt and pepper to your liking. Top with parsley before serving..
- Enjoy !.
If you find this Healing Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.