Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wicked thai chicken soup recipe. To make wicked thai chicken soup you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 8 oz of container fresh mushrooms (chopped or sliced) I use cremini.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, diced.
- Get 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Get 2 tablespoons of chopped lemongrass (see note above).
- Use 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of half and half cream.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of chilli garlic sauce.
- Take 1 can of tomato paste (156 ml or 5.5 oz).
- Get 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of rice, (cooked).
- Use of chopped cilantro for garnish if you'd like.
Instructions to make Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- If rice is not already cooked, prepare according to package directions.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large dutch oven or pot on medium heat. Once oil is hot, add chopped or sliced mushrooms and cook until tender and golden in colour. Remove mushrooms from the pot and set aside..
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onion, red pepper and garlic. Cook until onions are soft and translucent..
- Add mushrooms back to the dutch oven along with chicken stock, chicken, lemongrass, fish sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt..
- Bring mixture to a boil then lower to a simmer for 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the half and half and coconut milk. DO NOT boil after this step..
- Place lid on the dutch oven or pot and allow to cook on low for an additional 5 minutes..
- In a small bowl, combine the Thai red curry paste, chill garlic sauce, tomato paste, water and cornstarch. Whisk to a smooth consistently..
- Add curry mixture to the soup and stir until soup is slightly thickened and fragrant, roughly another 10 minutes or so..
- Add rice to the pot and stir to combine. Garnish with cilantro if you'd like. Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.