Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Soup with a Twist recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup with a Twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup with a Twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup with a twist recipe. You can have chicken soup with a twist using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup with a Twist:
- Prepare 5 of boneless chicken breasts – cubed.
- Use 4 of red potatoes – chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery – chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of carrots – sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of onions – chopped.
- Prepare 12 oz of penne pasta – al dente.
- Use 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinargrette.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- Provide 1/4 cup of minced garlic.
Steps to make Chicken Soup with a Twist:
- bring 8 cups of water to a boil.
- in a large skillet place 1/4 cup minced garlic and add 1 tbsp olive oil at high heat for 2 minutes or until garlic begins to brown.
- add chicken to the skillet as well as the red wine vinargrette, onions and cook for 8 minutes, stiring constantly.
- after pot of water boils, add everything from skillet into pot and bring heat to medium heat and let simmer for 45 minutes.
- after 45 minutes add red potatoes and pasta, let simmer for 25 minutes. after 25 minutes add rest of ingredients except for parsley to the pot and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- after 30 minutes serve in a soup bowl and sprinkle parsley and serve.
If you find this Chicken Soup with a Twist recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.