Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes and meatball sauce recipe. To make mashed potatoes and meatball sauce you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce:
- Take of Mash.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of redskin potatoes.
- Take 12 ounce of evaporated milk.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- Provide 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- Use of Sauce.
- You need 1 pound of meatballs quartered.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 12 ounces of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper fine.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter onions.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter for flour.
Instructions to make Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce:
- Wash, peel, and dice the potatoes. Add to pot and cover with water. Boil till fork tender..
- Add butter and onion to a deep pan. Sauté for 5 minutes. Quarter the meatballs..
- Add the meatballs to the onions. Sauté with the onions and let them brown slightly. Add the rest of the butter and melt. Add the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir till incorporated in well..
- Add the broths. Stir until smooth and thickened..
- Drain the potatoes and add salt and chives. Mash and whip the potatoes. I left some lumps. Add sour cream and incorporate well..
- Serve the sauce over the potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
If you find this Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.