Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de res (soup of beef) recipe. To cook caldo de res (soup of beef) you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef):
- Use 2 lb of Beef Shank (Cut into 1/2" pcs).
- Use 2 lb of Beef stew meat (Cut into 1/2"pcs).
- Get 2 Tbsp of EVOO.
- Use 2 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 of med onion chopped.
- Use 3 cans (14 oz) of Beef broth.
- Provide 4 cups of water (approx).
- You need 3 of med to lrg Carrots (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of lrg Potato (chopped).
- Use 2 ears of corn (cut in half) more if u like corn.
- Use 2 of chayote (quartered).
- Prepare 1 of med head of Cabbage (cored cut into wedges).
- Prepare 2 of Serrano Peppers (sliced).
- You need 1 bunch of Celery (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini (chopped).
- Take 1 Tbsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of oregano.
- Provide 4-5 cloves of garlic (peeled and chopped).
- Prepare of All vegetables should be peeled.
Steps to make Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef):
- Cut the meat from the beef bones into about 1/2 inch pieces, leaving some on the bones. Heat a heavy soup pot over medium-high heat until very hot. Add the oil, tilting the pan to coat the bottom. Add the meat and bones, and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until thoroughly browned..
- Add 1 onion and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Stir in the jalapeños and broth. The liquid should cover the bones by 1/2 inch. If not, add enough water to compensate. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 1 hour with the lid on loosely. If meat is not tender, continue cooking for another 10 minutes or so..
- Pour in the rest of the water, and return to a simmer. Add the carrot and 1/4 cup cilantro, and cook for 10 minutes, then stir in the rest of vegetables. Simmer until vegetables are tender. At this time taste and adjust flavor if needed. Once tender Push the cabbage wedges into the soup, and cook for about 10 more minutes..
If you find this Caldo de Res (Soup of Beef) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.