Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Tummy Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tummy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tummy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tummy soup recipe. To make easy tummy soup you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Tummy Soup:
- Use 2 of small yellow onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of virgin olive oil (not extra virgin).
- Get 6-9 of carrots (size is the factor, roughly 1.5-2 cups medium chop).
- You need 6 of medium yellow waxy potatoes, medium chop.
- Provide 8 cups of vegetable broth.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- Provide 1 tub of concentrate vegetable stock (Swanson).
- Get 2 of whole Bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of + 1.5 tsp ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of + 1 tsp ground turmeric.
- You need 1-1.5 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Take 1 of rotisserie chicken, deboned, fat and skin removed, chopped.
- Provide 8-9 of thinly sliced sweet onions.
Steps to make Easy Tummy Soup:
- Utilizing a large deep skillet, medium heat, warm your olive oil until it ripples, then add your yellow onion. Toss with the oil gently and then move it to the sides of the pan to allow for a slower cook, until semi-transparent..
- Add chopped carrots and potatoes to the onion/oil mixture, toss to coat..
- Add 1 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp salt to carrot, potato mixture. Stir, add 1 cup of the vegetable broth and cover. Reduce heat to a low medium..
- In a large pot and the remaining broth, water, concentrate stock, Bay, ginger, and turmeric. On bring to a quick rolling boil over high heat, then reduce to a medium..
- Once your broth has hit a rolling boil, stir your vegetables and taste a potato. If it's softened through make any adjustments needed to the salt you wish. Add the chicken and stir..
- Add the chicken mixture to the broth slowly..
- Add the sweet onions and cook for an additional 5 minutes to soften them..
- Remove the bay leaves and serve with ginger ale!.
If you find this Easy Tummy Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.