Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Peppercorn Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peppercorn Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peppercorn Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peppercorn steak recipe. To make peppercorn steak you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peppercorn Steak:
- Use 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns, crushed.
- Provide 2 of boneless beef top loin steaks (8 ounces each).
- Get 2 of to 3 tablespoons butter, melted.
- Get 1 of to 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine or beef broth.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Peppercorn Steak:
- Rub pepper over both sides of steaks. Refrigerate for 15 minutes in an ungreased skillet, brown steaks on both sides over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, add butter and garlic, cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning steaks once. Add Worcester shire sauce; cook 4-6 minutes longer, turning once, or until meat reaches desired doneness ( for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees; medium, 160 degrees; well-done, 170 degrees). Remove steaks and keep warm..
- Combine wine or broth, mustard and sugar, add to pan. Stir to loosen browned bits. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth, add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with the steaks..
- Top loin steak may be labeled as strip steak, Kansas City steak, New York strip steam, ambassador steak or boneless club steak in your region..
If you find this Peppercorn Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.