Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese velveted beef, egg, and bok choy stir-fry recipe. To cook taiwanese velveted beef, egg, and bok choy stir-fry you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry:
- Provide 2 head of Bok choy.
- Take 150 grams of Beef.
- Provide 3 of Egg.
- You need 1 clove of Finely chopped garlic.
- Get of Seasonings for the beef.
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Seasoning ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Weipa (Chinese soup stock is also OK).
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- Take 1 of Katakuriko dissolved in water.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry:
- Season the beef beforehand and leave for 10 minutes..
- Cut the bok-choy into bite-sized pieces, and separate the stem and leaf. Beat the eggs..
- Add 3 tablespoonfuls of vegetable oil in a frying pan, and fry the eggs as you would make scrambled eggs. Set aside on a plate..
- Add another 3 tablespoonfuls of vegetable oil, and stir fry the beef. When half cooked, set this aside as well..
- Fry the garlic in the remaining oil, add the stems of the bok-choy and stir fry. Pour in sake and briskly stir..
- Throw in the green leafy parts of bok-choy, and stir fry..
- When the greens start to cook through and soften, return the beef and eggs to the pan and fry them little more. Add in the water, Weipa, oyster sauce, and sugar and combine while stir-frying..
- Thicken with a katakuriko slurry. Lastly, turn off the heat, and swirl in the sesame oil, and it's ready to be served..
If you find this Taiwanese Velveted Beef, Egg, and Bok Choy Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.