Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy beef jerky recipe. You can have sweet and spicy beef jerky using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky:
- Take 1 pound of eye of round beef.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Take 1/8 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky:
- Place 1 pound eye of round beef in the freezer for 1 hour. This will harden the meat to make it easier to slice..
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce, 1/8 cup soy sauce, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon onion powder..
- When the beef is slightly frozen, cut it into 1/8" thick strips against the grain..
- Mix the strips of beef in the marinade..
- Refrigerate beef for 8 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Arrange strips on a baking rack..
- Cook for 2 hours. This beef jerky will be fresh for 3 weeks at room temperature, up to 4 months in the refrigerator, and up to 8 months in the freezer..
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.