Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot link potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot link potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot link potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot link potato soup recipe. To make hot link potato soup you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot link potato soup:
- Use 5 of medium potatoes cut in chunks (peeled if you prefer).
- Provide 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried chopped onion.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 cup of apple smoked gruyere cheese grated.
- You need 5 of Louisiana hot links halved then cut in small chunks.
- Take 1 of 6.5 ounce minced clams (liquid included).
- Use 2 cup of corn.
- Get 1 of salt\pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of sour cream.
Steps to make Hot link potato soup:
- Add first 6 ingredients to medium pot, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Meanwhile cook hot links in microwave for 3 minutes, stir, cook 3 more minutes, drain off fat..
- When potatoes are finished, mash with potato masher, leaving chunks. Add remaining ingredients bring to boil, simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Taste, adjust seasoning if necessary, top with sour cream and cheese, enjoy!.
If you find this Hot link potato soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.