Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably choose lots of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. You can cook stuffed pepper soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Get 3-4 C of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- Take 1 t of salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper,.
- Get 1 (16 oz) of bag cauliflower pearls.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Cook ground beef, onion and pepper over medium-high heat in large pot until beef is cooked through..
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 min..
- Stir in cauliflower pearls and continue simmering for another 10 min or so..
- Serve with a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese on top, if desired..
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.