Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef and cheese manicotti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and cheese manicotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and cheese manicotti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and cheese manicotti recipe. To cook beef and cheese manicotti you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and cheese manicotti:
- Get 4 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 of medium onion, coarsely chopped.
- Get 1 pound of ground beef.
- Get of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 1 (15 ounce) of container whole-milk ricotta.
- Provide 14 (8 oz) of package of manicotti.
- Take 3 c of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter cut into pieces.
Steps to make Beef and cheese manicotti:
- Heat a heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the olive oil, onion and ground beef. Season with salt and pepper. Saute until the meat browns and the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, and cool..
- Brush 1 teaspoon of oil over a large baking sheet. Cook the manicotti in a large pot of boiling salted water until slightly softened, but still very firm to the bite, about 4 to 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the manicotti from the pot to the oiled baking sheet and cool..
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, 1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan, and parsley. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper to taste, and mix. Stir the cooled meat mixture into the cheese mixture..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil over a 13 by 9 by 2-inch glass baking dish. Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the marinara sauce over the bottom of the prepared dish. Fill the manicotti with the cheese-meat mixture. Arrange the stuffed pasta in a single layer in the prepared dish and spoon the remaining sauce over..
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, then the remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan over the stuffed pasta. Dot entire dish with the butter pieces. Bake the manicotti uncovered until heated through and the sauce bubbles on the sides of the dish, about 30 to 35 minutes. Let the manicotti stand 5 minutes and serve..
If you find this Beef and cheese manicotti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.