Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup – vegan recipe. To cook red lentil soup – vegan you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Get of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped quite small.
- Get 2 of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- Use 1 of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- Get 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Provide 750 ml of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- Take of juice of half a lemon.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
Steps to make Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red lentil soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.