Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple, healthy and additive-free vegetable soup curry recipe. You can cook simple, healthy and additive-free vegetable soup curry using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry:
- Get of Potatoes.
- Use of Carrot.
- Provide of Onion.
- Take of Daikon radish.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Provide of Dashi stock sachet.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Flavoring ingredients:.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Use of Sugar.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of to 4 tablespoons Curry powder.
- You need of to 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
Instructions to make Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry:
- Prepare the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. I used the vegetables listed above..
- This is my tomato sauce recipe "Tomato Sauce : Simply Simmer for a Rich, All-Purpose Sauce."..
- Cut the vegetables into even sizes..
- I use a pressure cooker for this. Put the vegetables and a bay leaf, if you have one, in a pressure cooker. Use a normal pot if you don't have a pressure cooker..
- Add the dashi stock sachet or you can make dashi stock beforehand and add to the pot. A bay leaf is optional, but I prefer using it..
- Pour 1000 ml of water in the pressure cooker. I like my pressure cooker because it cooks vegetables tender in a short time. It is a clever thing..
- Add 200 ml of tomato sauce. You can use a tin of tomato instead, but if you use it, reduce the water by 200 ml..
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. When the level of pressure is reached, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. If you use a normal pot, cook until the vegetables are tender..
- Turn off the heat after 10 minutes. After the pressure is released, uncover. This picture shows how it is just after removing the lid..
- Add all the seasonings and stir gently with a wooden spatula. Turn on the heat until gently bubbling. Add some black pepper to taste..
- Start with 2 tablespoons of curry powder. Check the taste and add more if you like. Add some olive oil if you like. Do not use it if you are on a diet..
If you find this Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.