Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade condensed cream of chicken soup recipe. To cook homemade condensed cream of chicken soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Use 2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of minced shallots.
- You need 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (any kind).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of poultry seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once it's hot, add in the shallots and cook until they are softened, about 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the butter. Once it's melted, whisk in the flour and let it cook, while whisking, for a minute or so..
- Slowly pour in the chicken broth, while still whisking, until it's all added in. Then do the same for the milk..
- Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the seasonings. Let it come to a gentle boil..
- Once it's bubbling, turn the heat back down to medium and let this simmer, while stirring often, until it's thickened, just about 3-5 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat. If you're using it in a recipe right away, then just let it cool down slightly. If you're making it well in advance, then let it cool completely before transfering it to an airtight container and storing it in the fridge until ready to use..
If you find this Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.