Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup recipe. To make vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Get of garlic, finely diced.
- Get of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- You need of coconut oil.
- Take of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Get of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare of dried parsely.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- Get of water.
- Take of coconut milk.
- Take of coconut yogurt.
- Provide of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Coconut yogurt.
Instructions to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
If you find this Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.