Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Spring Rolls with Bean Sprouts and Cellophane Noodles – Not Deep Fried recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Spring Rolls with Bean Sprouts and Cellophane Noodles – Not Deep Fried recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Spring Rolls with Bean Sprouts and Cellophane Noodles – Not Deep Fried recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spring rolls with bean sprouts and cellophane noodles – not deep fried recipe. To make easy spring rolls with bean sprouts and cellophane noodles – not deep fried you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Spring Rolls with Bean Sprouts and Cellophane Noodles – Not Deep Fried:
- Prepare 350 grams of Ground pork or pork and beef blend.
- You need 1 of pack Bean sprouts.
- Get 80 grams of Thin cellophane noodles.
- You need 10 of Spring roll wrappers.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Seasoning.
- Prepare 80 ml of 〇 Water.
- Prepare 50 ml of 〇 Cooking sake.
- You need 2 tsp of 〇 Chicken stock granules.
- Provide 1 tbsp of 〇 Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 〇 Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of 〇 Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of 〇 Grated ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of 〇 Katakuriko.
- Get 1 tsp of 〇 Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Easy Spring Rolls with Bean Sprouts and Cellophane Noodles – Not Deep Fried:
- Bring the spring roll wrappers to room temperature. Soak the noodles in boiling water to rehydrate. Drain the bean sprouts and noodles well and chop into bite-sized pieces. Mix the 〇 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside..
- Stir-fry the meat in a pan without oil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the bean sprouts and cook over high heat until softened..
- Add the noodles. Stir-fry to mix well..
- Stir the 〇 sauce in the small bowl once more before adding. Pour it in and stir quickly so that it thickens evenly. When the noodles have soaked up the sauce, the spring roll filling is ready..
- Transfer the mixture to a tray and allow to cool. Divide into 10 portions. I made lines on the surface with a wooden spatula..
- Refer to the instructions for wrapping spring rolls on the packet. Makes 10 spring rolls..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a pan and cook both sides until golden brown..
If you find this Easy Spring Rolls with Bean Sprouts and Cellophane Noodles – Not Deep Fried recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.