Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan cabbage roll recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan cabbage roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan cabbage roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cabbage roll recipe. To cook vegan cabbage roll you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan cabbage roll:
- Use of small cabbage/ half big cabbage.
- Take of vegan butter/olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Fillings.
- You need of rice.
- Prepare of frozen mushroom (any kind).
- You need of bread (without crust).
- You need of soy milk.
- You need of garlic.
- Use of dice of vegetable broth (knorr).
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare of canned tomato sauce/soup.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of cooking white wine.
- Provide of olive oil.
Instructions to make Vegan cabbage roll:
- Prepare 18 sheets of cabbage leaves. Wash well with running water..
- Boil water and put a pinch of salt. When the water is boiled, put cabbage leaves for 4 minutes and take out from the water..
- Cut bread into small pieces and soften it with 3 spoon of soy milk. Crush and mix well. Cut 1 clove of garlic into small pieces and mix with the bread.
- Boil 1.5 cups of rice with 3 cups of water. Put 1 dice of vegetable broth dice. close with the lid for 10 mins. Tips: quick mix the rice when the dice is melted and close again with the lid..
- After 10 mins, put olive oil, mushrooms, and bread mixture. Add 1 glass of water if it is too much dry. Mix with the rice and close the lid. It will be ready after 5 mins with medium high heat..
- Put the filling into the cabbage leaves. Fill all 18 leaves. Tips: use a toothpick to seal the roll if you find it difficult to close..
- Melt butter on the pan. Once melted, put all cabbage roll on the pan. Close with a lid. Leave for 5-7 minutes with medium heat..
- On another pan, heat olive oil and 1 clove of garlic. Once you smell the garlic, put 12 spoons of tomato sauce/soup and 1/3 glass of white wine. Leave for 10 mins..
- Serve cabbage roll with the tomato sauce and enjoy your vegan cabbage roll!.
If you find this Vegan cabbage roll recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.